Monday, October 30

Happy Halloween

This is my brain in the hands of the immigration dept....
Ugh, so much drama!

Isn't this great work? It belongs to turtblu on flickr.

Well today was not nearly as exciting as yesterday... no kids to save or anything.
I was unable to complete my last work for the show, so I'm handing in 3. I just didn't want to put 'anything' on it - so I'll wait till it comes to me and I can do it right, then put in the December art gift show.

If you are in the charm swap and you don't want to see what your charms look like, then DONT CLICK the Etsy link below! I can't stop making these little charms, so I put some for sale on eBay.

Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

Debbie Overton said...

Tracy, Your charm is fantastic. The charms girls are in for a treat. I may have to visit your Etsy shop again as I would love to have one. Debbie

Anonymous said...

Oh - I love the charms!! Hope these are coming to my swap. Congrats on being accepted into MMCA - they are a very talented group of artists.