Tuesday, October 3

Creative Prompt Journal * Day 5

Umm, well.... I didn't do this one. I honestly couldn't come up with a thing.
Now I'm super behind, but I'm not giving up..... I'm moving on to day 6.

In other news, I'm getting pumped up about the weather turning to fall. It's getting darker earlier, chillier and just cozier in general. I'm sure I won't feel this way weeks from now, but right now I like the change.

The fall also means my shop (Collective-Artwerx) is getting busier and I like that a lot! I've been ordering some new stuff that should be coming within the next few weeks and FINALLY the 7 Gypsies stuff is starting to arrive! That's right folks, those snazzy stamps are on the UPS truck as we speak. Next week I'll be busy packing them up and shipping them to my awesome loyal customers.

I'm thinking about teaching some classes this winter - I just need to find a good location. I'll keep thinking on that.

No comments: