Tuesday, October 17

High to Low in less than 12 hours

Last night was of my top 3 nights since living in this cruddy town. It wasn't that I did anything special - it was pretty much the people I was with.
Why are 'last days' always the best days?
Back in L.A., before I moved here, I had a friend that I admired from afar, for pretty much 2 years. We'll call him Mr.Phoenix #1. Well about 6 months before I moved we got close, had tons of fun and spent the next few months wishing we had hooked up from the start. (not that kind of hooking up) So the day before I moved here, Mr.Phoenix #1 moved back to Phoenix, where he was from.
Ditto last night.... had the best time with Mr.Phoenix #2 (who I should have not been so shy with, for so long, like #1) .... and by 9:30am this morning he was on the road, back to freak'n Phoenix. Damn it. So all afternoon I have felt like someone just stole my box of kittens.

No comments: