Thursday, October 19

Bubble Bubble Toil Trouble

Oh drat, my big tree is getting a little bubbly as it's drying. I may need to add another layer if I can't get it to settle down.

Did you watch Grey's Anatomy tonight? I love that show, but I wish Meridith would just hook up with McDreamy and be done with it. I can't handle another season of 'will they'. The divorced couple was pretty funny too - getting 'lodged' together like that.

My neighbors are driving me crazy. I swear they got booted from hell for being too awful and came here to live. I wish I could move out of Florence right now.... it was such a mistake to move here. It's just been such a struggle to barely stay afloat - totally not worth it. Just 2 more years and I'm free.

.... back to the de-bubble mission. This painting has got to make them stop and think 'hey, that might be fun in the show'.

No comments: