Monday, January 1

Happy New Year

Happy new year! I had a nice new year in, getting movies, making special snacks etc. I got invited out, but I like it quiet these days.

So how about those resolutions? Last year mine was to make way more art, and I did - so that's cool. This year I want to spend more time with my friends and keep in touch with those that are not here. I really need to do that. I want to see how long I can go at doing a photo a day too - so that means I'll be posting it here if it happens. Wish me luck!

Last night I downloaded some new wallpapers for my desktop and found one that looks like my cat Mew. Then when my screen saver came on, it was awesome - it looked like she was looking through aquarium glass. I snapped a photo with my phone:
How fun it that? You can get the background and the cool screensaver free (with no spyware) here. The animated screen savers (like my aquarium one shown) are really cool, and the best part is they are truely free, no adds, no spyware. Go get some!

No comments: