Sunday, January 7

photo a day...

is one thing, posting them is another. I have been taking pictures, but I don't always get the time to log on, hook up my camera, edit the size, etc. Oh well - at least I'm taking more pictures.

I bought a 250 gig external hard drive last night. I have a dinosaur of a computer and it's full to the brim with all my pics, songs, and digital files. So full it won't even defrag properly, so I got some extra storage and it's nice to have my important stuff off my computer in case it ever crashes, I won't loose everything. I got an external one so the whole family can use it. My son can take it to his room and put his stuff on too. I'm pretty happy with it.

I'm working on my second set of charms for the other swap. I have to get them in the mail pretty quick so I better finish. I'll post pics later.

No comments: