Thursday, June 1

Good to be home!

I'm home... 2 days early because I was feeling homesick, like a silly little girl. Thankfully I have the best kids in the world, and they understood. I am incredibly lucky.
While I was away, I had the best time outfitting Trevor & Mickala's new home. We had a blast picking things out. Tyler was his usual adorable self - all he has to do is smile and I just melt. He got the short end of the shopping stick, but he's a good egg and knew I had to help his brother out.
I travelled between my son's house, my mom's house, my sister's house and back again.... my mom got a kick out me lugging all my bedding around from place to place and actually made a chart for where I was staying on every night it was there. That was pretty funny.

So after a very long train ride beside a man with the worst smelling cologne in the world, I'm SO glad to be home. I spent the day at my desk, filling & packaging orders that happened while I was away, answering emails and phone calls and then out for dinner and margaritas with Amanda. My soul-sista in Florence. I would die here without her. I think I will pack her in my suitcase when I move to Bellingham. Yes, that sounds like a plan.

No comments: