Thursday, June 8

It's all about the bling

My sweet sweet friend Amanda has started a jewelry business. She is an amazing bead artist and you must check out her etsy store: BellaAzule.etsy.com I can't go anywhere without people gushing over my necklace, when I wear it - she's amazing. Why not treat yourself to something today - she only chooses the highest quality beads - and her prices are FANTASTIC!

I've just sold another painting/collage in the Small Picture Encore Show at the FEC. I'm so excited to have have 2 out of 3 at this show. Tomorrow I'll take in another new one to replace it. I'm doing the Snoopy happy dance right now.

I put some big paintings/collages on eBay tonight because they had a listing sale. They are a bigger 'chuck of change', but not as high as I was quoted to charge. I'm a firm believer of 'art for everyone'. So if you have some mad chedda' that needs spending, head on over and bid away! Head over anyway - even if you are window shopping :)

No comments: