Friday, June 23

Blue

I haven't written much in the past week or so. Sometimes I just have no words. I write here because I'm not a paper journaler. I'm a typer. I don't have a clue if anyone reads this thing or not, so I'm not writing to an audience - just myself. Well my best friend reads it (she supports everything I do), but other than my art challenge days (inspire me thursday, studio friday, etc.) I don't know if anyone is reading any other days. So is it safe to go on about everything that turns my world upside down? Probably - I don't really know that many people anyway - or maybe I do, but I'm 'invisible' remember.

I think I've been in the blues since my birthday. That wretched day that I literaly was invisible. And with me one shade of blue turns to another darker one, then another darker one and so on..... Tonight it lifted. My oldest son has been suffering from a broken heart all week. Young love - when it crashes, the world is over. I've just felt his pain all week long - his worry - his mistakes. Tonight he got a break - from the worry. He's still home, alone in his sweet house, but he's learned something about himself and he's willing to grow to become an even better man. How can I not be proud of that? I just pray that he keeps his strength - and doesn't put his self worth in the hands of women, but holds it true in his heart instead. He's the most fragile tough guy I know. Tonight blue doesn't look like such a sad color after all.

No comments: