Monday, May 22

Getting ready to go


With only a few days left before Canada, I'm starting to get ready to go. I'm doing as much as a possible while I'm feeling inspired to do so. This morning I started packing up my 'don't forget' piles, and I've got the laundry in full swing. Although I'm excited, I'm always hesitant because I'm a 'home body' and I think about what I'm miss at home, like Pat, my sweet kitties and Amanda. I'll only be gone a week, but when traveling alone, I always miss home.

This is what I made this morning. It's tiny, just 4x4 inches, but it's nice and thick because it's on a gallery wrapped canvas, so the frame gives it nice depth. I added a chain and beads for the hanger and I think it turned out ok. I'm not sure about the composition - had I not glued as I went along, I think I could have come up with something better by rearranging, but oh well. It is what it is.

No comments: