Sunday, April 9

Sing Your Sweet Song

Today's collage filled a dual duty... it's one of the pieces I'm entering in an upcoming small format art show called "looking at the small picture" AND good ol' art therapy. I'm still into the bird theme. This gal is wearing a glittery crown to help be belt out her song. It held off the tears for as long as I was working on it. Mission accomplished.

Once again I put my trust into my 'family' and got screwed. Nothing feels as empty and sad as being rejected from the 'new' family. I'm so sick of it. I just can't take that kind of heart ache anymore. I've given everything I can give and it's never good enough. I'm tapped out.

So what am I left with? Time I was going to devote to my son is not wanted or needed. I guess I'll find a 'real' job now, since my art has proven to be nothing more than a hobby anyway. I sound full of self pitty & pathetic but I don't care - maybe if I can cry it all out, it won't come back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just look out for yourself and your best interests. Hard lesson to learn, I know, I've been there too.