Tuesday, April 4

Success is Like a Boyfriend ...

... when you're looking - it's not there. So if I 'pretend' not to care if I sell something, does that mean it might happen? Uggh. I'm feeling very down in the dumps about my artistic 'talents' or lack there of. It's been ages since something sold. Yes, it's official - I am now a starving artist.

So, my art journal. I have to just say, on record, that I hate - yes hate, journaling on paper. I could type online in my blog all night, but I only made 3 days then totally stopped. Not just because I hate writing on paper, but because I was actually busy working on my goals, not just journaling about them. I went the gym 3 times last week, and worked at creating more art (that prbably won't sell) for another upcoming show. I also got my newsletter out, put away frieght (new product for the store) and other pro-active stuff. So I guess there's that to be happy about.

I don't know, maybe it's just hormones kicking in or something, but I'm feeling downright cruddy about my little 'tinnie' on ebay. I just don't get it - not even a single bid for under 5 bucks. Teenie Tiny ATCs are selling for over $15. I hate ebay sometimes. I'm definately a better shopper than a seller.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont be discouraged! Your art is beautiful! Just keep plugging away and it'll pay off!

Tracy said...

Thanks so much Melissa. It's just a case of the blues I think. Thanks for your encouragement. It means loads!