Monday, April 24

Black Listed

Wow - what a day! Most of my yahoo groups allow comms (commercials/advertisements) on Sundays. I thought I had them sorted into folders of who allows and who doesn't but apparently I got 2 in the yes folder that didn't belong and my comm for my necklaces that I made, for sale, got in there. Holy smokes what a mess I caused. Apparently I offended everyone on the damn internet with my paris poesy necklaces for sale as a great Mother's Day gift. I got all kinds of hate mail today in response, can you believe it? One of the group leaders really had her panties in a twist and deleted me from a group that I didn't even post my comm in. Why? Because someone was looking for beeswax collage irons and I posted I had them, and offered free shipping for the members. Well - that offering got me kicked out and I've been told my web-store has been black listed!
Thanks a bunch gals.

2 comments:

Curiouser Alice said...

Oh.My.God. Honey, I'm so sorry that happened, that is ridiculous. That was the Beeswax Collage group, wasn't it? I saw your very kind offer, and I think that's how I got to your blog? I open things up in Firefox, and I've got an extension that saves all the open websites, so I can come back to them later, if I'm busy. I sometimes forget how I originally came to have a site opened, though, if it's a couple of days after I opened it from my email. Anyways, I think I remember seeing that, with the free shipping, for the little Clover like iron. Lisa V. just took over that site, the Beeswax Collage group, is she the one that banned you? It's just sad, too, because I know there are lots of people that run their own Internet businesses, and they, too, have to keep track of when it's ok to post ads. I just don't understand why one mistake wasn't allowed. Welp, I'll be frequenting your site more now, and if people are wondering where to get stuff, I'll send them your way. A little consolation, I hope, for people getting over-zealous about spam, and taking it out on a legitimate business woman who just made a small mistake.

Tracy said...

Thank you so much for the UNDERSTANDING! Nothing like giving me a warning or anything - sheesh. It's ok - I've decided not to be associated in any group who has L.V. as the 'leader'. She too uptight for my style. I heard she didn't pass on my 'sorry for offending you' letter to the group either, so that just affirms I'm much better off out of the group than in. Again, thanks for your kind words - it sure helped after the initial shock and crying my eyes out, LOL.