Tuesday, December 5

Recovered

Whew... I have recovered from my bad day :) Thanks for all the sweet emails. I love hearing your stories ... don't be afraid to share them here on my comments page, unless of course they are private, then your emails are great too. Either way, thanks for taking the time to write me!

So how's the shopping going? Everyone done? I just started this weekend so I have a lot to do still, but I like shopping in December. I enjoy the hustle and bustle of people. Maybe if I had to buy an Elmo or PS3 I would hate it, but since I don't have to hunt down those items, I'm doing ok. My last paycheck before the holidays is the 15th, so I'll be shopping till at least the 20th.

I don't know if I blogged about my job or not (I don't think so), but besides my art, my shop and my friend's business, I'm also working at our local bank. It was a major change for me.... and everything suffered the first few weeks... I came home too tired to do anything, but now I'm feeling ok. The only thing that is suffering still is my art.... I just don't have time - and it's killing me. I can't just create on Saturday and Sunday when I have the time. And I can't stay up all night anymore or I have to suffer from a migraine at work, which I just can't do. So I'm hoping that soon.... very soon.... I will regain the energy to create after work, and that inspiration will at hand on the weekends.

No comments: