Sunday, December 10

Operation "outfit" a success

Yesterday, I made the treck back to Eugene to find an outfit to wear the bank's Christmas party, after coming home empty handed in last week's fiasco of a trip. I clocked 170 miles on the ol' Bonnevissle looking for it, and finally at 6:35pm it came together. (so much for getting home before dark) While it's still more casual that I was hoping for, it will do. I'll jazz it up with lots of bling bling jewelry :)

Mint Chocolate update....
I am SO LOVING the navigation thingy on my new phone. I just type in a store name, or any address and it searches it out and tells me how to get there, turn by turn. Yippee... no more driving by the exit I need and aPublishsking "should I have gotten off there?"

The 'girls' Christmas party for the bank was last week.... this is the sweet present that I got:

No comments: