Tuesday, November 7

Took the hubby

Today I took my hubby to the gallery where my art is on display. We took a few photos, pardon the glare from the glass case the shadow from the display on the tree pic. You can't tell from the photo, but ALL the stars in the sky on the tree pic are Swarovski crystals. {photo frame credit: Anna Aspnes}



I've had requests to put my charm back on Etsy, so I'm going to do it. Again, if you are in the charm swap - don't look because these are being sent in to one of them (I won't tell you which one, so even if you do peek, you won't know)

Immigration update for those sweet souls who have been following along and sending me emails of encouragement.... We have filed our final papers - woo hoo! Ty can be out of school for some time still, but the superintendent is a champ and promised he would day anything it takes to get him caught up again, upon returning. At least that's a load of my mind.

Peace!

1 comment:

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

You designed a beautiful presentation with the charms and the COOL packaging.

I *love these* and they are so "natural" looking even though the eggs are glass, the nest may be made of cold wire, it looks so warm and cozy!