Saturday, March 25

My Rock Star


This is Tyler, my rock star. Music is his life and I couldn't be more proud of his dedication. He's here for spring break, which is such a treat for me. I miss the stuff'n out of him the rest of the time, while he's spending this school year in Canada with his dad. The count-down is on till summer, when he'll be moving home again.

I made this collage for him today. I did some gel transfers to get that grunge look and he chose the color. I transfered the photos I took of him the first night he was here, added some vintage sheet music I had in my stash. He loves it.

2 comments:

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

Oh, this is SO beautiful. I want to do more artwork for my kids. I was thinking of that today....

Anonymous said...

hi mom i love you so much i just want you to know that

Tyler