Sunday, March 26

I hate goodbyes


I just hate saying goodbye to my kids. I have to get up at 6 tomorrow to get my son ready for the train ride back up to his dad's and it's 2:53 am. I can't sleep, thinking about tomorrow and having to send him off. It's been fantastic to have him home, I can't wait till he comes home for good this summer.
Today we drove up to Lincoln City to get out for the day. We spotted a fantastic rainbow on the way. I shot these from the car, driving down the 101.
We trompped through a thrift store while we were there... Here's Tyler trying on jackets. He wants a black suit jacket to wear with his t-shirts and jeans, but all the arms were too short.
I love his style - he's so confident - he makes me laugh.

On the bright side, Trevor, my oldest son will be here next month with his girlfriend. I'm counting down the days!

1 comment:

Lia (artjunkgrl) said...

sigh. I have one ready to go to college and I'm already up all nite thinking about her leaving...it's great to relish every moment with them!