Sunday, February 26

20 Things About Me

This was the latest weekly theme project from



I love to go bare foot. I fall in love too easily. I don't feel as bad as I look, so I'm always shocked when I look in the mirror. I'm addicted to office supplies and storage containers, yet I tend to be messy. I buy houseplants knowing full well they will die within a few months. My secret alter ego is a goth girl. I watch too much TV since getting my tivo. All of a sudden I miss my Dad and I get angry that I'm his past. I wish I had the guts to call Wendy's kids, but I'm over flowing with guilt. I can't go a day without Sobe Green Tea. I would give up anything except being a mom. I assume I'm invisable so it always surprises me when someone says they saw me somewhere. I'm scared that I'll never have what it takes to loose all this weight. I'm hoping that one day I'll find my style. I feel guilty for not always paying the bills on time so we have crappy credit. My cats, turtle and fish make me happy. I'm addicted to the internet - it makes me feel connected to the world. I don't want to die in a tsunami. I love my husband, but sometimes I try not to so I won't get hurt again. Smelling the beachy air makes me happy.

No comments: