Wednesday, September 19

Alphabetica : week 1


We are studying Lynne Perrella's Alphabetica in the ZNE book club this month. Week 1's assignment was to choose a word that has some meaning for us and adorn an art journal cover with that word.



Here's my journal...

I chose the word strength from my favorite quote, from a Kleenex commercial of all places: "My tears do not compromise my strength." I really like that one. This year my strength has been challenged... with my spirit, my health, my creativity, etc. so I thought it would be a good word to focus on.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Very nicely done!!! Is that a Champagne bottle on top??? I notice that a little of the bubbly always gives me some strength!!! haha

Tracy said...

What are you looking at? The black part? That's lace and a garter clip. I think you have been into the champagne my dear! hahahahaha