Saturday, October 6

A new guage of space...

My mom loves to tell the story about when I was in elementary school, in math class were supposed to find a body part that closely resembled a unit of measurement, and measure the hallway around the school with it. Most people chose their foot, an arm length, etc, but not me... I chose the length of my index finger between the first and second knuckle, because when I bent it, it measured a perfect inch. So I crawled the hallway, on my hands and knees, measuring how many inches the school was. You'd think after all that effort I might remember that number, but I don't.

So in true "Tracy" spirit, I have found a new way way to measure my space... living space that is.
When I plug my vacuum into the bathroom outlet, I can vacuum the entire house, without having to unplug and relocate. (minus the kitchen, but there's no carpet in there anyway) Hmmm, I live in a 'one cord length' apartment. My next place will have to be bigger than that, lol.

1 comment:

Kennis said...

My best friend Jennifer does that too. She's an arm girl...but will just never touch a tape measure. She'll feel good to know she's not alone..lol.