Monday, September 10

Home with the Hives

They are back, my wretched hives, or something like it. I'm bumpy, itchy, and hopelessly scratchy. The worst place is having them on the inside of my eyelids... I feel like I've rubbed all my eyelashes off. They are on my scalp, forehead, face, neck, boob, butt, stomach, back, legs, arms, and top of my feet.... on an off throughout the day. The ones on my eyelids, head, face, neck and back are constantly there. Stress sucks!!!

The silver lining... staying home from work and making art.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, I just found you on ZNE. guess what I have hives too! i have been getting them for about 15 years now. i have tried everything to figure out why. i too get them just about everywhere, sometimes worse than others. I even woke up once in the middle of the night with my wedding ring finger in a massive knuckle hive and had to go to the emergency room and have my rings taken off.