Wednesday, February 21

So Long Friend

Today we attended our friend John's memorial. It didn't hit me that he's really gone until we were in his shop, and he wasn't there. I know he was there in spirit and I'm sure he would have been thrilled that we filled his shop up, both floors.

* * *

So far February has been a real eye opening month for me. I'm getting all kinds of messages via things I read, see, etc for changes that I want to make in my life. One of the things to be thankful for what I do have and the layout below showcases the little things that have made me happy this month like finally finding a little plant to put in my thrift-store glass for a terrarium, and finding a fish bowl that my cats can't drink out of. I'm also pretty jazzed about getting asked to make a special art piece for the upcoming Habitat for Humanity auction - that was big thrill. Oh - and I can't forget my fun new scarf! I could never pay full price for it, even though it's cute. $48 is just more than I am willing to part with for a scarf, but I got it half off, so how could I resist? {credits}

No comments: