Friday, February 9

Going going..... please be gone!


Well jeepers.... I don't have a bid on my 'remember romance' hanging yet, and the darn thing is a measly 4.99! I listed it as part of ZNE's 'Romance' theme week. If you need a little gifty for someone, bid your heart out :) View everyone's auctions here.
......
What a great Wednesday I had.... I got a smok'n raise, sold 3 more nest pendants and was chosen to be part of digital creative team! Not bad, not bad at all. More to come next week about the digital creative team. I don't want to blow the horn till her newsletter comes out. I'm totally jazzed to be doing this... it was one of my creative new year resolutions actually, so I'm tickled. UPDATE: I forgot to add that I got word that I'll be showing at the river gallery in March too - yes - it was a slamm'n good day!
......
So my website's shopping cart is giving me nothing but grief. I have potential shoppers emailing me constantly that they are having problems with it. I can't have that, so I'm switching carts, servers, everything. YIKES. It's going to be HUGE undertaking to rebuild, but a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do. Wish me luck!

No comments: