Tuesday, September 26

Twilight and the Cup cake

I found these snazzy paper mache 'plaques' at Micheals, on sale, so I did what I always do and got 3. One to 'try' one to sell if it turns out good, and one to keep if I like it, for another project. I'm weird, I know, but this has worked well when I'm finding/trying something new, and I'm at least 55 miles from anywhere.

So, since I have finally

found my style
.... here is more of it, on my new paper mache plaques! Click to see them larger.

Twilight
*painterly background
*painted papers for the trees
*bird with my signature crystal eye
*sweet sparkle stars

Bon Appetit
*one calorie free cupcake made with painted paper icing
*painterly background
*alphabit tile 'bon appetit'
*too sweet glitter 'sprinkles'
*a painted vintage button for the cherry on top



No comments: