Monday, September 25

a gift for Sandy...

Again, a little art therapy is oh-so-good for the soul.... distracting me from things I just shouldn't be thinking about. Click on the pics to see larger images.

I just finished this m-media painting for my pal Sandy. She's a fellow bird lover like me, so I had to include a chirpy in it (with my signature crystal eye).... and a house, because she loves houses, and of course a quote, because most of my work has words in there somewhere.

I'm still in my 'folksy' stage... this one is one a nice 3 inch deep canvas, and measures 4x8 inches head on. The painterly background is done with acrylics... painted papers form the house, heart and grass... words I printed & cut out for the quote, a vintage button and lastly - what house would be complete without a ribbon chimney?


I hope you like it Sandy.... it's been a while since I've done some new art.

No comments: