Saturday, September 2

Time keeps on ticking....

August has seriously slipped away in a blink.... and I'm not sure what I've done all month - so it really does feel like a blink. I have been on an art break, a blogging break, an everything break. Let's see, what's happened since I've been online last?

  • major immigration issues with my son - I don't even want to write about that, it's too exhausting
  • my X has just had is 4th biological child with his 3rd wife (technically his 2nd since we were not married, but you know) but he's really a dad of 5 because his latest wife already had 1. I'm not really wanting to write about that either, since I can't say anything nice
  • yesterday was smoke'n hot here in my chilly town - I was lovin' that. Ty and I spent the afternoon at the beach
  • I said farewell to 5 of my ocean related collage/assemblages. I was asked to have my art hang in a gallery in Burien WA, so I sent them off with wish to sell sell sell. If you happen to be in that neck of the woods, check out Atlantis Designs on 152nd Street.
  • had lunch will Mr. FM - listening to his future plans pretty much assured me that the future misses is a smoke screen, for proper appearances sake. Geez.

    I'm just chill'n, waiting for my muse to return.

No comments: