Saturday, June 16

38 and things are changing

Yesterday I turned 38. I'm sliding down the slippery slope to 40, pretty darn fast now. It just feels so weird.

One of my favorite things to do on Saturday mornings, like today, is read my fave blogs and see what my fave artists are doing, creating, thinking about. It's almost a bummer when they start getting recognized and they stop blogging and creating art because they are out touring around the country teaching classes or writing books or something. It's a natural progression, and they need to 'out there' - I understand that, but it's a drag that it seems to change them.

Personally, things are changing too.... my friends are moving or changing and well, sometimes I just hate change.

I'm feeling creative this morning, so I'm happy to have the day off to have fun. I've been working hard all week and this will be a great reward.

No comments: