Friday, April 20

Adventures in Sewing

Hello, my name is Tracy and I'm NOT a sewer. I'm trying to make a cute Amy Butler purse, but it's not going so well. "How hard can it be?"... I asked myself... "It's only a square". I made sure not to buy a pattern that used piping or trim, or anything to 'throw off my game'. Ha! This sweet little pattern is kick'n my butt :) Let's just say I need to buy more fabric, for round 2.



So in the mean time, to keep my sewing spirits high, I bought a beauty off eBay. Also an Amy Butler, and hand sewn.... and perfectly I might add! Check out the seller.... her stuff is amazing.






I snapped a neat shot in the car the other day, waiting for a downpour to pass so I could dash into the post office. I love cell phone cams... so fun when you are out and about.

No comments: