Saturday, July 8

plugging forth

My second and last Tauk Tour art sale is coming up. Since I was overwhelmingly unsuccessful last time - I'm adding a few 'sell out' items. I had a great response to my art from people coming up and telling me they loved it, but I didn't sell any. They (the Tauk tour tourists) bought up all the lighthouse and coasty stuff instead. So, in my big quest to actualy SELL some art, I'm going to make what I hope/think will sell. Is that selling out? I feel like it is - I mean if I'm producing not what I want, but by the demand of the consumer, I'm not following my heart/vision. Oh well, I guess I can't afford to be picky.

***

I've made a few more digital layouts... click to see them full size.

This one was taken on Canada day - on our drive home from Lincoln City. The sunset was spectacular.










This one is my sweetie cat, Emma. She our resident fluff ball of love.


No comments: