Sunday, August 19

My favorite kind of Sunday


.... that's what today was. I got up late, and sipped the most delicious coffee out of my favorite mug while wearing my snuggly hello kitty slippers and reading my favorite blogs. I need to make a list of them so I can share one day. I use firefox to browse the internet, and this am I downloaded a plug-in that tracks my blogs for me, and pops up when there is a new entry to read, supposedly - I'm still working on getting it set up.
So after that I showered and went to work at Sandy's. She thinks I'm kinda nuts because I love doing her paper work, but it's true - I love to tame her chaos. We called it quits after a few hours because the Mexican food was calling our names. It's our collective weakness. We went to our favorite taco joint.... Burrito Brothers .... if you are ever in town, stop in. Just a tiny place, but the best people run it and the food is yummy. I usually love the fish taco, no cheese to upset my tummy, but tonight I had a craving for nachos. Dinner was great, but I had cheese and sour cream and I'm paying for it now. When will I learn?

The conversation is always great when were all out together- we always laugh the whole time. Tonight's table topic was hysterical and we came to the conclusion that men under-utilize their 'units'. Oh yes, it's true. Maybe that will be another blog topic, LOL.

2 comments:

Runner Gurl said...

*sitting on the edge of my seat awaiting the "under-utilized unit" blog post*

: D
Gail... giggling...

Runner Gurl said...

P.S.
Here's how I track the blogs I read....
http://www.blogarithm.com

: )