Thursday, July 12

White Wine Bunnies



Ok Seriously, could this bunny be any cuter? My uncle and his wife have 8 new bunnies hopping around. Oh how I miss my old place, with our bunnies all about. Don't worry animal lovers, no bunnies were harmed for this photo :)

My X, his wife and 3 additional (since ours) kids are in town. Bless his little heart, he's here visiting his son, for the first time in 10 years. Despite my sarcasm, I'm happy he came to see Tyler, in Tyler's environment. They are having fun and it's about time.

Tomorrow, we are driving up to Portland for Tyler's last INS stuff.... his fingerprints. Yahoo, the whole immigration thing will be done, finally. Now he can get a job - woo hoo! While up there, we are picking up his best buddy Ian from the train, from Canada. I love Ian - so I'm tickled pink he's spending a week here. I just wish his mom was coming too. I miss my best friend SO much, it's kill'n me. One day.....

No comments: