Friday, February 25

Computer woes

I'm going a little nuts at the studio - my computer got a nasty virus and pooped out. I have a back-up computer, that my Mom just brought down from Canada, but I'm getting some kind of blue stop screen, so I can't use it either. I think I'm sending out some kind of freaky magnetic wave - it's cursing me.
It's a little scary to think of how dependent I am on my computer. Hello my name is Tracy and I'm computer dependent - without a doubt.
Today I brought in my very favorite computer, the one from home, it never fails me.... knock on wood. Now the question is, how do I get my info off my old computer on to this one, as it never stays on/running long enough. I'm going to have a heart attack from the stress - I just can't deal with PC problems - not a bit.

No comments: