Friday, September 22

I CAN SEE!!!

This story is somewhat embarrassing - especially because I thought I was doing so well, lol. As many of you know, I took up digital scrapbooking a few months ago. Well I have been creating all kinds of layouts, and showing off my new found 'tricks' as proud as can be. What's so embarrassing you ask? Well.... my computer monitor was old, old, old and getting darker and darker, and because I use it non-stop, I had no idea how bad it was getting.... till I got my pretty new flatscreen with amazing vivid color. Of course the first thing I did was look at my layouts and to my shock and horror the colors are different.... don't coordinate.... faded photos.... the list goes on.
This whole time I've been creating and editing and trying to compensate for my too dark monitor, not even realizing my layouts were turning out like crap!! So now I have to go back and re-adjust all my layouts and repost them. I've probably screwed up my art photos too - I'm afraid to look at those.
I'm so glad I can see now - no more headaches online - and finally I can see colors.

No comments: